close menu

Math Bites

Studies show 99% of humans hate math. And the other 1% is Danica McKellar. (Double check our math on that). Math Bites are like a peek into her quick-thinking, kooky, math-addled brain. After you watch them, you are a million-percent guaranteed to love math as much as she does. (Again, double check our math on that.)